January 25, 2019 by JAM
2019 Paving Program
- 2019 Paving Program Schedule
- Visit the Projects page for the 2019 Paving Program road maps.
- The paving schedule is subject to change according to weather conditions or other circumstances. Unless otherwise noted, roads are open to schools buses, emergency vehicles, mail carriers, and business deliveries.
INDOT Bridge Inspections
- June 26 -> CR 3 over US 20. INDOT will have the road closed at times during the day for possibly up to 15-20 minutes to conduct the inspections.
CR 43 Road Closure
- April 3 – August 2, 2019 -> JCI Bridge Group will be closing CR 43 from US 6 to the south county line beginning on April 3, 2019. It is scheduled to be reopened on August 2, 2019.This is being done to replace the bridge carrying CR 43 over Solomon Creek.
2019 Bridge Deck Sealing (weather permitting)
- June 10 & 11 –> Wilden Avenue Bridge west of Indiana Avenue in Goshen
- June 12 & 13 –> Lexington Avenue in Elkhart
- June 14 –> CR 17 north of CR 45 (between CR 45 & CR 26), Goshen
CR 14 Culvert Replacement
- June 11-13, 2019 -> County Road 24 between CR 24 & CR 27 will be closed for a culvert replacement.