January 25, 2019 by JAM
2019 Paving Program
- 2019 Paving Schedule
- Visit the Projects page for the 2019 Paving Program road maps.
- The paving schedule is subject to change according to weather conditions or other circumstances. Unless otherwise noted, roads are open to schools buses, emergency vehicles, mail carriers, and business deliveries.
- July 24: Striping will take place on all roads that have been newly paved.
- Paving will cease for roughly five weeks and restart in mid to late August, in the meantime, there will be crews on site to place shoulder material.
CR 43 Road Closure
- April 3 – August 2, 2019 -> JCI Bridge Group will be closing CR 43 from US 6 to the south county line beginning on April 3, 2019. It is scheduled to be reopened on August 2, 2019.This is being done to replace the bridge carrying CR 43 over Solomon Creek.